- At 8build we are united in our commitment to satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients, their consultants, our supply chain and others who may be affected by our business activities. This Quality Statement provides the framework for our quality management system and strategic direction.
- To achieve this we endeavour to:
- Meet and exceed our clients’ needs and expectations
- Provide the appropriate leadership to continually improve our quality management system
- Ensure the involvement of our people
- Manage our activities and related resources as a process
- Take a systematic, risk based approach to determine the type and scope of controls used
- Achieve continual improvement by identifying measurable key performance indicators and using the ‘plan, do, check and act cycle’ to address them
- Take a factual approach to decision making
- Establish mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- At regular intervals, top management shall review each aspect of our quality management system and revise it as required.
- Our Quality Management System complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and our statutory and regulatory requirements.
For and on behalf of 8build Limited
Steve Oakford, Director