At 8build, we are united in our commitment to minimise the impact our business is having on the environment.
To achieve this we shall:
- Comply with all our obligations including relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Identify and evaluate the environmental aspects risks resulting from our business activities and implement measures and undertake improvement actions to manage and control them
- Provide the appropriate leadership
- Ensure the involvement of our people and provide them with specific training
- Use our Environmental Management System as a framework to set clear targets and environmental objectives within our business, planning and committed to continual improvement to enhance environmental performance
- Promote and support industry best practice to prevent pollution and recycle construction waste
- Ensure our key supply chain demonstrate compliance and use suitable, resourced products where possible
- Regularly review this policy to ensure that it always is relevant to our business activities
- Have a documented Environmental Management System which is maintained
Our Environmental Management System complies with the requirements of ISO14001:2015 and the statutory and regulatory requirements.
For and on behalf of 8build Limited
Paul Norman, Director